4. Zafar Iqbal, “Cooperation and Decision-making Strategies for Harsh Communication Environments,” Ph.D., Aug. 2017. (PDF)
3. Younghak Shin, “Robust Sparse Representation based Classification Scheme for Non-stationary EEG Signal Classification”, Ph.D., Feb. 2016. (web page)
2. Hwanchol Jang, “Estimation and Detection of Signals through Turbid Channels: Compressed Sensing and Sphere Decoding”, Ph.D., Aug. 2015.
1. Jin-Taek Seong, “Inverse Problems of Compressed Sensing and Cooperative Networks over Finite Fields, Ph.D., Aug. 2014. (pdf)
8. Mohamed Yaseen.J,“Ultrasound Imaging Super Resolution via Compressive Sensing”. Master Thesis, Feb. 2016. (pdf)
6. Haeung Choi, “Belief Propagation based Compressive Sensing Recovery Method in the Sparse Weighted Graph”, master thesis, Aug. 2015.
5. Hyeongho Baek, “Application of Compressive Sensing Theory in UWB Communication using AMP Recovery Algorithm”, master thesis, 2014. (pdf)
4. Soogil Woo, “Secret Brain to Brain Communication via Wireless Brain Computer Interface System”, master thesis, 2014. (pdf)
3. Jaegun Choi, “Compressive sensing and its application in wireless sensor network & correlated signal recovery method”, master thesis, 2013. (pdf)
2. Su-Je Lee, “Parity check codes and their application to wireless communications : Fundamental limits and simulation results”, master thesis, 2012. (pdf)
1. Hyeong-Won Jeon, “Network Coding for Multiple Sensor Networks on Underwater Acoustic Channels”, master thesis, 2012. (pdf)